What we’re looking for
We’re looking for any security exploit. But we’ll be extra generous with:
- Tampering with data of other users. Please note only proving an account exists isn’t enough.
- Bypassing our security systems: if you’re able to go beyond your quota of agents per month, bypass user’s permissions, avoid authentication, or access someone else’s account or their data.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Server-side code execution.
Examples of Non-Qualifying exploits
- DOS attacks.
- Mixed-content scripts.
- Social engineering.
- Failures to adhere to “best practices” (for example, common HTTP headers, link expiration, email-validation or password policy).
Our reward system is flexible and doesn’t have any strict upper or lower limit. This means particularly creative or severe bugs will be rewarded accordingly. The amount will exclusively depend on the severity of the vulnerability.
Please keep in mind this bounty program doesn’t concern regular bugs in our application, but only security flaws allowing intruders to gain access to data of other users. If you wish to report a regular bug, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rewards will be sent using Paypal once the vulnerability has been fixed. These services collect a fee for processing the transaction, which gets deducted from the amount awarded.
Please be aware that due to international regulations we are unfortunately unable to work with individuals or entities in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimean region of Ukraine.
Please email us at email@example.com if you found a security bug. In your message, include the steps to reproduce the breach. We’ll quickly get back to you and keep you updated as we fix the issue reported. Once the patch is online, we’ll pay your bounty.
If you have any question regarding the program, please contact us!