CX without Upscope
- They need to ask customers multiple questions to surface the problem
- The team has to give the customer guidance verbally or by typing out steps
- Neither the team or the customer feel able to communicate easily
CX with Upscope
- They barely need to ask questions because they can see the problem
- They don't type out steps, they directly click for the customer to guide them
- Both the team and the customer can communicate because they're on the same page
What are the signs your team needs Upscope?
Customers, especially less technical ones, are on hour long calls with your team
Customers don't understand the offer or the process
Customers become quickly disengaged or frustrated
Here is why they use Upscope
Without downloads, click once to see what the customer can see. (They don't even need to leave the page.)
Draw on their screen to guide them. If they still struggle, enable clicking to use your cursor to click for them.
Get up and running this week to smooth out your CX
It's Secure. Upscope is used by some of the largest banks and health companies in the world alongside regular SaaS companies.
Run it for 2 weeks without charge and just enjoy seeing how well your team reacts.
How Freedom Debt Relief transformed their onboarding process with Upscope
Customers fill in an initial data collection form
An onboarding agent would reach out via telephone to qualify to applicant
Whilst on the phone, the onboarding agent would initiate a co-browsing session
From there, both the agent and customer will move through FDR’s onboarding slide deck until completion