- They spend hours typing instructions or verbally guiding customers without seeing what they see
- They need to repetitively ask questions to understand the customer's problem
- They can't ask every customer to leave the page and start a screen sharing session or send screenshots
- The least tech savvy customer might require an exhausting amount of time to help
- They don't need to ask the customer to set up screen sharing, they can see what they see in one click
- The agent has an instant understanding of the customer's problem and can answer first time
- The agent can remotely draw on the customer's screen to show them where to click next
- The agent can take control to scroll, click and type for the customer
The signs a support team needs Upscope? 👇
Agents often ask customers "What do you see on the page?" or "Can you see...?"
Agents consistently complain about exhausting sessions with non-tech savvy customers
Agents feel anxious when handling a angry customer who doesn't understand the interface
What does this result in?
Less energy in responses
Higher average handle times
Higher staff turnover
Here is why they use Upscope
Without downloads, click once to see what the customer can see. (They don't even need to leave the page.)
Draw on their screen to guide them. If they still struggle, enable clicking to use your cursor to click for them.
Try Upscope and change your support team's lives.
Run it for 2 weeks without charge and watch how your team reacts.
How DriveCentric provides superior customer support with Upscope
Customers arrive at an issue or a roadblock
They would reach out to the agent and communicate their problem via live chat
The Agent can now initiate an Upscope co-browsing session
Together they can find a solution in real-time
How Freedom Debt Relief transformed their onboarding process with Upscope
Customers fill in an initial data collection form
An onboarding agent would reach out via telephone to qualify to applicant
Whilst on the phone, the onboarding agent would initiate a co-browsing session
From there, both the agent and customer will move through FDR’s onboarding slide deck until completion