- Frustration at not understanding the customer’s problem or question
- Asking multiple 'clarification' questions causing both them and the customer further irritation
- They want to see what the customer sees but they can't set up screen sharing every time
- They have an instant understanding of the problem or question
- The customer never leaves the page and yet the team can see what they see
- Whether for support or sales the team can remotely reach out to draw on the customer's screen like a teacher
No context on the customer question.
What are the signs a support or sales team needs Upscope?
Team members often repeat the same questions and give the same answers
Team members spend a lot of time explaining seemingly basic concepts
Customers don't understand the steps they should take or how the process works
Here is how they use Upscope
Without downloads, click once to see what the customer sees on your website (nothing else, just your website or app).
Draw on their screen to guide them. If they still struggle, enable clicking and you can use your mouse cursor to click on their screen.
Get up and running this week and change your support and sales team's lives.
It's Secure. Upscope is used by some of the largest banks and health companies in the world alongside regular SaaS companies.
Run it for 2 weeks without charge and just watch how your team reacts.
How DriveCentric provides superior customer support with Upscope
Customers arrive at an issue or a roadblock
They would reach out to the agent and communicate their problem via live chat
The Agent can now initiate an Upscope co-browsing session
Together they can find a solution in real-time
How Freedom Debt Relief transformed their onboarding process with Upscope
Customers fill in an initial data collection form
An onboarding agent would reach out via telephone to qualify to applicant
Whilst on the phone, the onboarding agent would initiate a co-browsing session
From there, both the agent and customer will move through FDR’s onboarding slide deck until completion