What innovation teams can't do with Upscope
- Use full desktop co-browsing. It's securely limited to the browser.
- Use live chat or video. We don't have that. We instead integrate with most providers.
- Download a native IOS or Android SDK. We don't have one. We work with mobile web browsers.
What innovation teams can and most often do
- They test out the phone support code, if they work with teams that support or sell over the phone
- They test out how our co-browsing integrates with their live chat platform, if they work with teams that do live chat support
Here is what you should know if you're an innovation engineer simply exploring Upscope
Upscope is most often used by customer support agents who support customers over the phone or live chat. It's also used by sales teams to go through presentations with customers over the phone in order to help them understand a financial product. The customers they're helping are often non-techy users or buyers who need to understand a complicated process or numbers. The ROI is faster support, happier teams, and higher sales conversions.View Customer Stories
How DriveCentric provides superior customer support with Upscope
Customers arrive at an issue or a roadblock
They would reach out to the agent and communicate their problem via live chat
The Agent can now initiate an Upscope co-browsing session
Together they can find a solution in real-time
How Freedom Debt Relief transformed their onboarding process with Upscope
Customers fill in an initial data collection form
An onboarding agent would reach out via telephone to qualify to applicant
Whilst on the phone, the onboarding agent would initiate a co-browsing session
From there, both the agent and customer will move through FDR’s onboarding slide deck until completion